Horizon Networks Group is taking steps to ensure our support to our clients will not be interrupted.
Currently, there is an unprecedented increase in remote working happening around the world due to circumstances resulting from COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease). To ensure your team can connect remotely to one another, Horizon Networks will offer discounts on remote equipment for your telephone system. At Horizon Networks we are asking our own employees that have any type of cold or flu to practice safe hygiene and to stay home and work remote to not infect our staff to make sure we are there to support our clients.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity is no longer just an IT issue.
When was the last time your company has reviewed their Business Continuity (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plans for telecom?
· Your company should address a variety of contingencies that could disrupt your business, including potential pandemics. Such plans should be sufficiently flexible and reflect the firm’s size, complexity, and business activities.
· Having your telephone system set up to have work at home employees is key.
· Make sure your current system can handle remote workers
· Remote telephones and/or softphones for PC/laptops are most common devices
· SIP trunking (VoIP) can cut costs from traditional lines and provide and ROI for a new or upgraded system if your current solution cannot handle remote workers
If you require assistance to find out if your current system can support remote workers a proactive program, and best in class options available, let HORIZON NETWORKS help you build a solution to ensure your company’s business continuity and disaster recovery plans are kept up-to-date and supportive of your business operations.